Autism is on the rise with an estimated 90% of children being autistic by 2050, but this doesn’t have to be the case. The truth about autism is it maybe largely caused by toxins in the body and ensuring that these toxins don’t go in in the first place then by preventing autism or by detoxing and cleansing the system to improve autism symptoms or maybe even completely reversing them.
In this clip Karen shares:
- The benefits of breastfeeding.
- How long to breastfeed for.
- When to start introducing solid foods into a babies diet.
- What to do if you experience difficulties breastfeeding or are unable to breastfeed.
- The difference between breast-milk and formula.
In this clip, Matthew asks Karen to share some of the most important aspects of bringing up healthy children from before conception through pregnancy and into early childhood. Karen explains about Attachment Parenting and how to nurture your child.